AC-Pool Execution Group
You can group flights and aircraft in AC-Pool Execution Groups. The beenfit of operating flights in such groups is to have a dynamic flight dispatching. Dymanic flight operations is very complex process.
AC-Pool Execution Group process flow:
- Create AC-Pool Execution Group
- Assign airctraft to AC-Pool Execution Group
- Assign flight numbers to AC-Pool Execution Group
- Dispatcher will autmatically assign an available aircraft from the AC-Pool Execution Group to a scheduled flight just before pre-flight ramp time.
Benefits of dymanic flight operations:
- Avoiding flight cancellations (in case of a breakdown or other unavailibility of an aircraft another aircraft available aircraft will be assigned to a scheduled flight by the dispatcher)
- Avoing flight delays (in case of late arriving of an aircraft from a prior delayed flight another aircraft available aircraft will be assigned to a scheduled flight by the dispatcher)
- Less ground time for your fleet